One thing that gets people excited about the new year is the new habits they’re wanting to form. From waking up earlier to reading more and exercising – people are making a commitment to better themselves. Developing a new habit is exciting, but sometimes it’s difficult to do – and even more difficult to know when an action has become a habit.
The common thought is to perform the action for 21 days and you’re good to go, but we believe that it actually takes 66 days to properly develop a habit. Sound overwhelming? We want to give you a 66-day calendar to help you develop this new habit.
Here’s how to properly use this calendar:
- Put it somewhere where you’ll see it every day.
- Write the habit you want to develop.
- Write your start date down at the top.
- Track your progress every day.
- Send us an email on day 66, and tell us about your new habit.
We can’t wait to hear what you’re developing.